The engineering office Ronacher with main focus on statics was founded 1988 in Düsseldorf. In 1995 the company was re-located to Austria with the authorization of a civil engineer for construction.
A strong team
One of the main pillars of the company are its highly qualified specialists. A professional team throughout Western Europe enables a successful realization of international projects.
The history of the engineering office is closely connected with the life story of DI Hubert Ronacher:
- Federal higher technical institute Villach department for construction
- Study of constructive engineering at the Technical University Graz
- Semester abroad in USA and Germany
- World trip 1 year after end of studies
- Employment abroad for Mannesmann plant construction Düsseldorf in Columbia, USA, Canada, Algeria, and Thailand.
- Statics expert for German and Austrian steel construction companies
- 1988 foundation of the engineering office for statics in Düsseldorf
- 1995 relocation of the engineering office to Austria.
- Since 1996 expert for statics and steel construction.